Tuesday, June 19, 2012

10 Reasons Why I NEED a Silhouette Cameo....

Ten Reasons Why I NEED a Silhouette Cameo:


1. No more buying overpriced stencils for my projects. Cause I can't draw for crap. 
2. I can use it to make etched glass presents. Don't YOU want one from me?
3. I can use it to make cards. Who doesn't love a homemade card? 
4. I can use it for my 'Malwear' clothes. You know you want some. 
5. Um, they're freakin' awesome. <---Solid logic
6. It cuts paper, vinyl, and fabric.  I love multi-tasking machines.
7. It will help me organize the new house. OMG, yes please. 
8. No extra cartridges to buy and I can use fonts/images on my computer. Saving $$? ok!
9. Think of all the children's projects I can do!! Birthday parties would be EPIC!!
10.  I really, really, really want one!!!!!!! <--More solid logic. 



Like and share this post so we can convince my husband on this investment!!

1 comment: